Airport pick-up and transfer to your hotel.
Enjoy some traditional Hungarian cuisine at a local restaurant.
• Walking Tour: Buda and Pest - orientating yourself in the city
• Fungarian Lesson
- Learning a few basics of the language in a fun way
- Picking up some cultural information about Hungary
• Introduction to Hungary Quiz
- Find out some fun facts about Hungary and compete against your friends!
• City Game - A fun team-building activity that will take you around many of the main sites in the city while trying to solve quiz questions, take selfies and interact with locals. Prizes for the winners!
• Visit the World Heritage Castle District
- This is the oldest part of the city, full of quaint buildings
- Walk around the coronation (Matthias) church
- See the stunning views over the river to Pest
- Walk around the castle area and former royal palace
• Visit the Bunker Museum
- This secretive hospital was used in the Second World War as well as the 1956 revolution. It was also planned to be used in case of nuclear attack.
• Budapest by Night
- Illuminated walk with your guide, and photo opportunity.
• Whole day excursion to Szentendre
- Szentendre is a beautiful town on the Danube that was once an artists’ colony
- Visit the Transport Museum
- Visit the Micro Wonder Museum
- Walking around the historical town
• Visit the Skanzen outside the town: this is an open-air folk museum of buildings and artifacts from different parts of the country
• Return to Budapest by boat on the Danube river
• Visit the House of Terror
-This building was used by the Nazis in the Second World War and by the Communists as a place to interrogate enemies of the state. The museum is intended as a warning against totalitarian regimes.
• Walk along Andrássy
- This broad and impressive avenue has many historically significant buildings as well as statues along its length.
• Walk in the Jewish district
- Pre-Second World War Budapest was home to 200,000 Jews; Hungary had a population of about half a million. This is still the heart of the Jewish area.
• Visit the Synagogue
- This synagogue is the largest in central Europe.
• Excursion to the Buda Hills
- You will travel on the cogwheel railway high above the city
- After a short walk, you will take the children’s railway which in communist times was the Pioneer Railway (run by children)
- You will climb the hill to the lookout tower which has spectacular views over the whole city
- Finally, you will come down from the hill on a chairlift
• Meeting school peer group for cultural exchange (Subject to Availability)
- Presenting your own country, its diversity and what you would like your Hungarian friends to know about; asking questions
- Getting to know more about Hungary from young people; asking questions about what you’ve seen and would like to know
• Meeting the Rubik Cube champions
- A chance to see Hungary’s champions do the cube
- An opportunity to try it for yourselves!
• Visit the caves
- In the hills above Budapest are several cave complexes
- Our experienced guide will take you on a walk through some of them
• Visit the Roman ruins of the Óbuda district
• Visiting Aquincum
- Aquincum was the capital of the Roman province of Pannonia. It is one of the most important sites in Europe.
- Visiting the amphitheater, museum, seeing mosaics and Roman artifacts.
• Excursion to the Momento Park
- This park is where all the communist statues that decorated Budapest’s squares and streets were taken to after the end of the regime in 1989.
• Escape room experience
- Hungary’s escape rooms provide you with the chance to pit your wits against the system, and to get your team out of your ‘prison’…
• Fungarian Lessons
- A chance to master some shopping phrases and vocabulary ready for your shopping trip tomorrow!
• Visit the Great Market Hall
- This is Budapest’s largest market on three floors
- Here you will be able to marvel at the huge variety of food on offer as well as do all your souvenir shopping
• Visit Budapest Zoo
- Budapest’s zoological park not only has a huge variety of animals and a very successful breeding program but some important examples of art nouveau architecture.
• Walk in Budapest City Park
- More than just a green space in the capital, the City Park houses museums, thermal baths, listed buildings, statues and a skating/boating lake.
• Visit the Vasarely museum
- This world-renowned Hungarian artist’s pictures are both familiar and fascinating
• Visit the Varga Museum
- This sculptor has created some of Hungary’s best-loved modern sculptures which can be found around the city
• Visit the Museum of Trade and Tourism
• Visit the Palatinus Baths on the Margaret Island
- The Margaret Island is an oasis of calm in the middle of the Danube, halfway between Buda and Pest. This pedestrian-only area has theatres, a zoo, a Japanese garden and the Palatinus thermal pools.
• Budapest by Night on the Danube
- An unforgettable experience of sailing down the Danube on the Legenda ship, seeing the whole city illuminated.
• Packing up, checking out of hotel
• Transfer with your guide to the airport.
The itinerary is subject to change, due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
Particulars: Program is open to groups only.
Ideal Group Size: 10-25 participants per group
Age Requirement: 12–18 Years
Accompanying Teacher/Escort: Complementary
Program Availability: Round the year – Except Breaks, Festivals. (Pls. check availability)
Accommodation Type: Hotel
Inclusions: All Inclusions as indicated in the Itinerary (Accommodation, Meals, Transfers, Language Lessons, Sightseeing, Entrance for the duration of the tour)
Participant must hold a passport that is valid for no less than six months beyond the intended stay. It should contain two facing blank pages for any visa to be affixed to. A valid VISA is required. (Exact passport and Visa requirements vary depending on the country you are visiting and your nationality)
We value our relations and looking forward to serving you; for complete information and quote please download Connect with us Form fill it and send it back.
We strongly recommend the promptest registration possible, advance travel planning, VISA appointment & processing period, early air ticket reservation is most important.